- The copyright of any material deposited in the USC Research Bank is retained by the creator.
- The text may not be reproduced or communicated in print or electronic form for commercial purposes.
- Readers may copy, download, print and save electronic copies of whole papers for their own personal, individual non-commercial use.
- Attribution of authorship is essential. Excerpts, quotations and paraphrasing must be fully referenced.
- The text may not be altered without the permission of the author.
- USC reserves the right to remove content at any time.
- Metadata can be harvested for the purposes of discovery of the archive's contents however harvesting the full text document is not permitted.
Concerns about content?
Do you think copyright has been infringed?
If you believe copyright work that is available on this site constitutes copyright infringement or a breach of agreed licence or contract please notify the USC Copyright Coordinator using the Notification of Infringement Form.
This form is designed for you to provide sufficient information for our investigation and response.