USC welcomes contributions from USC staff (including visiting and adjunct academic staff) and students of research outputs including:
- Journal articles
- Conference papers
- Book chapters
- Authored books
- Creative works
- Theses, reports, working papers, discussion papers and more…
What not to contribute
The following material should be excluded from the collection:
- Material intended for commercialisation (a citation may be added to the repository with details of who to contact for access to the full-text document)
- Materials which contain confidential content (a citation may be added to the repository with details of who to contact for access to the full-text document)
- Teaching materials
- Administrative materials
- Materials which, if disseminated by the repository would infringe a legal obligation of the University and/or the author/s or the legal rights of the third part (a citation may be added to the repository
with details of who to contact for access to the full-text document)
How to contribute to USC Research Bank
Email the details of your work to email@example.com
. If you have not previously agreed to our deposit agreement, please include this in your email. Please attach all relevant files, such as the
published version, accepted or final version (not in the publisher’s format) and any documentation relating to copyright (such as the agreement with a publisher).
University of the Sunshine Coast Author Deposit Agreement
The USC Research Bank is an open access repository. By signing the deposit agreement, you agree that you understand that details of your publications will be available on the web to be searched
by anyone using the Internet, and where permitted by the copyright holder, the research output will be made available for viewing and downloading at no cost.
This deposit agreement does not transfer copyright ownership. Copyright will continue to be retained either by the author/s or the publisher. If the copyright in your work is owned by a publisher, by signing
this form you authorise the Repository staff to act on your behalf in seek permission to make the full text version of your publication publically available in the USC Research Bank.
For more information about copyright, please see the USC Research Bank Copyright
If you have not already signed and returned an Author Deposit Agreement
, please complete the form and either:
- Attach the form to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the form to: Research Repository, Library (ML19), University of the Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore DC QLD 4558.